Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weekend snow.

Since graduating college, obtaining my teaching license and landing the best job in the universe...there has been a serious problem with the snow. As in it only comes on weekends. What the heck happened to 2 hour delays?! OK, so we did just have a delay yesterday due to FOG (seriously, Mother Nature?)...but that's just not the same. At any rate, it snowed last night and I took advantage of the nice scenery that once was my front yard. I needed updated pictures of my sweet little monsters, so dragged them out into the slushy wet snow (perfect for snowman building!) and got a few shots. I love how perfect they are in pictures...all silent and whatnot. <3

:)




Love this! They really are best buddies. Until somebody spits on somebody else.

This kid LOVES pockets! He looks like he's posed for a photo at all times.
                         


We've hit that fake smile age. He's so cute when he's not trying so hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment