Friday, February 17, 2012

Hudson

Say hello to my favorite red head...Hudson! This little dude is my best friend's son. It seems like only yesterday when I got the text messaged picture of 2 pink lines and the caption, "Does this look positive?" I was honored to be there when Kari and her husband found out that they were having a boy, and again when Hudson was born. I really feel like photographing his birth just happened....like, 5 minutes ago. But, like all kids do, Hudson has gotten bigger and bigger! He will be 9 whole months old on March 3! We had fun doing his photos today, even though I'm pretty sure that he spent the entire time making mental notes of how to be as naughty as possible while watching my boys!



 This one makes my teacher heart happy! I LOVE that he loves books so much at such a young age. Child prodigy?
I do believe so. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment