Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm a horrible blogger.

I'm horrible at blogging.

I mean really awful. I have a photo business and never remember to update the blog, I've started a family blog a few times and that's been an epic fail as well. But this time is going to be different! There's too much going on in my life not to keep everyone updated. (Because I know you're all just dying to know all about me.)

Now you're all wondering who the nut is writing this. I'm Jessica. I'm a mom to two crazy boys who like to say "poop" alot. I graduated college with my bachelor's of science in education last summer after SIX long years and am a new teacher. :) I'm currently teaching the most amazing preschoolers ever. I'm also a photographer. Oh, and I'm a wife to a pretty tolerant husband who supports all my efforts to be all that I can be (great, I just took the Army's slogan...SOPA is gonna block me. Crap.)

Why do you care what I have to say? Eh, you probably don't. But, I'll feel a whole lot better if I feel like I have an audience and am no longer just talking to myself like a mad woman. So, if you'd like to contribute to me feeling not so crazy--come back and read often. (Because I am going to update my blog this time. Really.)

No comments:

Post a Comment